Elite CO Shooters Belt with Cobra Buckle, 1.5"
Brand: Elite Survival Systems
- 1.5 heavy-duty nylon webbing construction
- Stiffened to support holsters, pouches, and more
- 1.5 Cobra buckle exceeds Mil Spec guidelines for dust/sand/salt water
- Available in black, coyote tan, and wolf gray, Made in the USA
- SM: 26" - 31";M: 32" - 38" ;L: 39" - 44"; XL: 45" - 50"; XXL: 51" - 56"
Details: The Co shooter's belt is made from the toughest materials available, incorporating special scuba nylon webbing, a structured inner core, reinforced stitching, and featuring a Cobra quick-release buckle by AustriAlpin. Cobra buckles are without equal. They are the world's safest, most finely crafted, and strongest load bearing, quick-release fasteners available. They are also the only buckle style fastener in the safety products market that was designed to not open under load. These high quality materials, combined with unrivaled American craftsmanship, make the Co shooter's belt an ideal platform for a gear rig or carry belt. Buckle up... available in Black, Coyote tan, and now Wolf gray.
We Also Recommend
Scotty Peelers Label & Sticker Remover - 3 Plastic Red, White, Blue and 1 Metal Blade with Cover