Hammocks Rada- Handmade Yucatan Hammock - Family Size Cotton
Comfortable Hammocks, Made the Mayan Way
Hammocks Rada is a small, family owned business located in the Yucatan in beautiful Merida, Mexico. In business for over 40 years, we started producing our Mayan hammocks for the local market and for tourists coming to Merida to visit the Mayan Ruins. Since then, we we've developed a reputation for having the most comfortable and highest quality Mayan hammocks, shipping thousands of hammocks worldwide.
The Ultimate Lazy Day Hammock
Make the most of your leisure time with our beautiful, comfortable hammocks handmade in the Yucatan. Perfect for napping alone, sharing with your sweetheart, or even making memories with your family, you may find yourself enjoying panoramic sunsets, the sound of waves at the beach, or even the feel of a nice breeze while you relax in the shade. You may even find that this makes an ideal sleeping hammock. Weighing in at just over 3 pounds, you'll find that this hammock travels easily so you can be creative in finding new spots to hang your hammock and just relax.
The Ultimate in Comfort & Style
The Ultimate Mayan Relaxation Hammock is handmade with a 100% cotton bed that fits perfectly to the contours of your body. It's mesh like weave allows your body to breathe, even in hot & humid conditions, meaning the biggest challenge you may have with this hammock may be staying awake.
Versatile & Durable
Nap or hang solo, or share it with your family or friends. It will reliably hold up to 550 pounds, and when kept dry, this hammock will last for years. You can use rope or hooks to hang it outdoors from a tree or a pole, or you can hang it and use it as an indoor hammock. It also works well with most 12 to 14 foot hammock stands for anytime, anywhere convenience.
Handmade With Care- the Mayan Way
All of our hammocks are handmade by local Mayan artisans using threads produced in the Yucatan. The style and craftsmanship have been perfected over many centuries, so that you can be assured that your Mayan hammock is authentic, comfortable, and durable.
- WILDLY COMFORTABLE: 100% fine cotton hammock bed that perfectly fits to the contours of your body and allows your body to breathe, even in hot and humid conditions.
- RELAX IN STYLE: Beautiful and handmade in the Yucatan using ancient Mayan weaving techniques, you’ll get lots of compliments from your friends.
- IT’S VERSATILE: For napping solo or it can be the perfect family or 2 person hammock. It’s a portable hammock that you can use to read a book, take a nap, or daydream in the backyard, at the beach, or use it as a porch or patio hammock. You may even want to use it as a hammock bed to sleep in like the ancient Mayans did!
- IT’S DURABLE: Although it has a 100% cotton body, the extensions are made of durable nylon and will hold up to 550 pounds of weight. Works best when hung at a minimum distance of 12 to 13 feet. If you keep it dry when not in use, it will stay beautiful and last for years.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We’re so confident that you’ll fall in love with our handmade hammocks, that we guarantee you’ll be satisfied or you can get your money back.