Handi- Racker 2: Safest Way to Rack Your Pistols
A simple push forward slides the rack with Handi-Racker. 1. Handi-Racker is placed over the slide of a handgun. 2. The Handi-Racker may be placed on a table or other surface as a user depresses the handgun grip forward. The body of the Handi-Racker retains the slide within the slide channel, allowing the barrel to extend into the barrel channel. Once the slide has moved sufficiently rearward, the user releases pressure on the handgun grip, allowing the recoil spring to drive the slide forward and load a cartridge into the barrel. Then, the Handi-Racker is removed from the slide and the handgun may be fired.
- patented product to help manipulate the slide on semi-automatic pistols.
- Load and Unload your gun safely
- Safely clear jams
- Helps in disassemly and assembly
- Safe, Durable, Non-Marring, Simple - Made in USA
- Patentiertes Produkt zu helfen manipulieren die Folie auf halbautomatische Pistols.
- Laden und Entladen Ihre Waffe sicher
We Also Recommend