Meffert's Classic Pyraminx Brainteaser Puzzle
Meffert’s Pyraminx Brainteaser puzzle is a unique concept in puzzle design, asking players to take a series of steps or turns to solve the brainteaser. To play, twist the pyramids sides in any direction you think will help you create a solid color on all 6 sides. As you work to the solve the puzzle, you’ll be maneuvering the sides and watching them spin. Careful! Have patience or your head will start spinning! Uwe Meffert started designing rotational puzzles in 1976 with the invention of the Pyraminx. Since then, he has created over 100 styles of rotational puzzles that are distributed worldwide. Use is a leading designer in the puzzle community and delights in finding intriguing new ways to puzzle his fans.
From the Manufacturer
Developed by one of the World's leading puzzle inventors, the Meffert Puzzles create a challenge that will leave your head spinning. There are 5 styles of this unique series. Collect them all. The Pyraminx puzzle requires you to get a solid color on each side to solve.
- Start with the colors scrambled on all sides. Twist any 2 halves or rotate the tips to change the colors.
- Solve by creating 4 solid sides of color.
- A challenging brain teaser puzzle for adults and children alike!
- Display on your nightstand, shelf, or living room as a decorative conversation piece.
- The perfect gift for the puzzle enthusiast in your life!