Onda Longa Longboard Skateboard
The Onda Longa is the ideal longboard skateboard for cruising, carving, land paddling, and kite skating. It's an exhilarating longboard to ride that "feels" like riding waves on asphalt and is easy and fun to ride even if you've never been on a skateboard before. The Longa's unique 7" diameter wheels float over cracks and small rocks that would stop smaller wheels while the flat profile and sharp edge tires provide excellent grip to the ground. The larger and dropped deck gives riders a wider and more stable stance. The deck is made of bamboo outside and Canadian maple inside with a layer of fiberglass for added stiffness for the perfect balance of flex, durability, and stiffness and and clear sand finished griptape on top.
- Deck - Dropped deck, bamboo top and bottom layered with Canadian Maple and fiberglass; flexible yet extra strong.
- Truck - Reverse kingpin aluminum hanger (20cm) with chrome plated, heat treated steel alloy axles for extra strength.
- Wheel - 7" (18 cm) diameter wheel with copolymer core/rim and flat grip surface 80A polyurethane tire.
- Truck Bushings - 85A bushings installed with a spare set of harder 90A bushings for higher speed riders.
- Top Grip - Clear coated PC pellets, sand-finished griptape on whole top surface.
We Also Recommend