Recover Tactical 2 Tone HC11 Active Rention Universal Accessory Fit 1911 Holster for The CC3H & CC3P Grip & Rail System - Right Hand
The Recover HC11 Active Retention 1911 Holster is designed to hold any 1911 that uses the Recover CC3H or CC3P grip and rail systems. The holster allows for a natural draw, and is compatible with most pistol rail mounted accessories on the market. Active Retention requires the pressing of the button on the side of the holster to "unlock" the gun from the holster. Will work on Commander and Full Sized 1911's that have the ReCover CC3H or CC3P mounted (both available here on Amazon). The holster has a removable 360 degree swivel paddle, and there are other mounting options available. The HC11 is compatible with the IMI Defense mounting system and they offer belt, molle, and drop leg mounts. The ReCover Grip and Rail Systems have proven to be the most stable rail solutions on the market as well as the most popular, and are easily installed on your gun and under 3 minutes. The high-grade, lightweight, glass reinforced polymer ReCover can be installed without the need for a gunsmith, and requires no permanent modifications to be made to your firearm.
- Patent pending Frame Locking System
- Maintains natural draw while still allowing virtually any accessory to be mounted
- Holster will only work with the Recover Tactical CC3H or CC3P Grip and Rail System installed
- Active push button retention that encourages proper finger placement that will work with or without the accessory attached
- Compatible with most rail mounted accessories
We Also Recommend