Rite in The Rain
Brand: Rite In The Rain
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won't turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
Publisher: Rite In The Rain
Details: The Yellow 3" x 5" top-spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notepad will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The white paper is legible in bright sunlight. Impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape when tossed around in packs or put in a back pocket. The polydura cover defends your field notes from scratches and stains. Each notepad is printed with a standard and metric ruler on the back cover. Rite in the Rain all-weather writing-products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers. Recycle the entire notebook using most curbside programs (paper, plastic, & metal). Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.