Rite In The Rain Weatherproof Field Interview Notebook, 3" x 5", Black Cover, Field Interview Form Pages (No. 104)
The Rite in the Rain field interview notebook is a loyal partner to law enforcement officers. Our patented weatherproof paper preserves important case notes and witness testimony from poor weather and daily wear-and-tear. Our tough and flexible polydura cover protects against splashes and abuse, and our impact-resistant spiral binding won't get bent out of shape. Inside, each FI page features a helpful data entry template and a ruled side for spare notes. An officer's notes can make or break a case - keep yours safe on Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per notebook. These FI forms won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more. This notepad is perfect for our first responders.
- SPIRAL BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or pack.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain sheets.
- WATERPROOF POLYDURA COVER: Our most flexible cover material that will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain's durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.